Riding pad - extra is anatomically shaped pad designed for close contact riding without saddle and stirrup leathers.
Riding pad with two layers, the base layer is made of latex foam and the upper layer is made of thermoactive gel. Thermoactive gel is on entire upper surface, works on a heat basis and shapes according to the rider's sit. Riding pad is made of anti-slip velour leather and it is perforated with ventilation vents. On the bottom side is a foam with a textile which is resistant to horse sweat and therefore it does not stiff.
Riding pad - extra is with two girth straps.
Riding pad is used directly on the horse without any saddle pads. The pad is treeless and without exchangeable gullet and for this reason it can be purchased without fitting process.
It's necessary to tighten up the girth correctly for a good stability of riding pad!
- thermoactive gel copies the shape of the rider's sit and thanks to better stability rider can easily maintain a common center of gravity with the horse
- support for the correct use of shins, very good for correcting bad sitting and habits
- thanks to close contact with the horse the rider learns to better perceive the movements and reactions of the horse, we also recommend the pad for beginners and children
- We recommend Fully gelled riding pad -eaxtra even for higher weight categories. For sensitive riders, who ride horse with high withers we recommend: ACADEMIK PAD - SPECIAL, PROFI PAD, TREKKING PAD
- we produce riding pads Baloun® only without stirrups for reasons of safety riding
To guarantee the correct function of the pad, we supply it AUTOMATICALLY as a set with girth of our brand. You select the type of girth in product configuration.
Types of girths in set with the riding pads you find
here: girth - short straight
here: girth - short straight with thermogel
Why it is necessary to use original girth Baloun? All Baloun pads are developed and tested with an original girth. Our girth has gums on both size and has thus elasticity as it needs for correct function of pads Baloun®. Some girths of other brands are without gums and it can make a pressure on the horse or girths with too big elasticity of gums can rotate or sliding on the horse. Because we can not guarantee the girths of other brands we sell it only as a complet. If we are to guarantee a proper function of pads Baloun® it is neccessary to use it with girth Baloun®.
How to measure the circumference of the horse to correctly determine the length of girth?
The circumference of the horse is measured just behind the withers. The easiest way is to take the twine, measure the circumference and then remeasure the twine with a meter.